India is a country that is famous for all its colors, aspects and forms. So, to explore the different areas, different visas are required, and here we are trying to help you to understand the different Indian visa forms and their importance. Get a quick overview here. Let’s start:
India and its vibes attract a large number of people and thus tourism of the country is growing enormously. And, people who are willing to visit India, need to apply for a Tourist visa. With this visa, not only you can view the beauty of India and attend short Yoga programs. In the beginning, the tourist visa was only meant for the 6 months to stay, but now you can get it with the 5 years’ validity. The visa validity also depends upon the nationality of the applicant.
E-visa is one of the trendiest visa forms of the time. If you are planning to visit India but not in the mood of standing in the long queues, waiting for interview results and appearing before embassy officials again and again, then Indian E-Visa is what you need. With this electronic visa, India has definitely catered something unusual to the rest of the world- now availing permit to visit India is quite a straightforward deal. All you need is to fulfill the requirements and apply for the right visa category as it is divided into five major types. Check the details of all Indian e-Visa types and choose the one that satisfies your intended purpose.
Indian e-tourist visa:
- This type is perfect for the sake of casual tourism, vacationing, re-creating and attending the short term Yoga programs. It comes with three types of validity spans i.e. One month, One year and five years. It allows the stay of 90 to 180 days, depending upon your native country.
Indian e-Medical Visa:
- To avail of the medical facilities of India, you need to apply for the e-Medical visa. This visa is only valid for significant treatments, so to begin your treatment with any renowned medical center or hospital in India, first get the medical visa. It allows you to stay for straight 60 days in the country.
Indian e-medical attendant visa:
- In order to accompany the patients coming to India for treatment to a significant ailment, the relatives of the patient can apply for the e-Medical attendant visa. It offers 60 days of continuous stay in the country.
Indian e-Business Visa:
- For indulging in any business activities in India, you need to e-Business visa. It is mainly intended to serve the purpose of all sorts of professional agendas such as attending or conducting meetings, hiring laborers and establishing a business-plan to contribute to industrialization. The visa has a one-year validity with a stay period of 180 days at a time
- This visa is meant for those who want to attend the seminars, conferences or workshops are helped by the government or semi-government bodies of India.
To explore the academic side of India, you need a student visa. This visa is issued for long-term study programs such as yoga, Vedic culture, and Indian system of dance and music, etc. It requires a lot of documentation to be done to get this visa, such as admission proofs, educational proofs, and financial security to complete the study-course. You need to mention the exact stream of education in the application form, such as it is required to mention “Ayurveda study” if you want to do the same from a renowned Indian institution.
New: Intern (1) Visa:
This visa allows you to attend different Internship programs in India. But this visa has its own requirements which cannot be missed. The person needs to show the gap of one year between graduation and post-graduation, to enroll himself/herself in the internship. The maximum duration of this visa is one year and it is a non-convertible form of visa.
With the continuous growth of Indian resources, the jobs in India are rapidly increasing. Thus, to work in India, an employment visa is required. But the person should be associated with a registered company in India. Those who want to work in the steel or power sectors of India, need to apply for a Special Project visa. This visa can be extended if required.
This visa is issued to those who are journalists or professional photographers and want to pursue their passion in India. To attend an Indian event as a journalist or photographer, you need to apply for a Journalist visa. It requires quite a lot of hard work to avail of this visa as it is only issued to a person with specific requirements.
A transit visa is the shortest visa that you can get in India. If you need to stay 72 hours or less in the country, a Transit visa is an apt choice. To avail of this visa, you need to show the airline ticket for return or further destination. This visa is non-extendable and non-convertible under any circumstances.
Film (F) Visa
To find talented actors in India and produce TV programs, short movies, documentaries, advertisements, etc you need to get the Film visa. You get one-year validity with this visa, but it can be extended depending upon the schedule of shooting